Saturday 29 December 2012

Mastering the art of camping...


Comfortable camping HOW TO... video clip... 

So it is true what they say, practice makes prefect, and because I don't want to look the fool in the beginning stages of  the Tour da Afrique 2013, by being the girl who cannot pitch a tent... I thought it's a good idea to master the art of setting up camp and to ensure that everything is in good working condition... During this tent pitching exercise I realized I haven't actually got a camping pillow yet... Ooops!!! Might seem like an difficult item to forget, but with so many things to organize (Cycling clothing, casual clothing, bicycle, medication, nutrition, bicycle spares, etc) in a short space of time, it's very easy to let something vital slip ones mind... So my advise is testing testing testing...

No comments:

Post a Comment