Wednesday 26 December 2012

Boxing day... Day to play with presents...

The day after Christmas, is not only a time to eat and drink more, but also the best time to test out new toys, assuming you still receive gifts, but if like me your too "old" to get presents at Christmas I have started buying gifts for myself... Well, not quite presents for myself, but lately I'v been collecting all that I need and receiving heaps of cool equipment from sponsors for my up-and-coming trip, so I must admin I feel like a kid again, surrounded by new shiny toys. While my younger cousins all played with their new make-up bags, jewelry and toys, I got out my new tent and practiced setting it up, cause for the next 4 months this will be my shelter while I make my way across the African continent...





My new TOY!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment